Current Affairs 18th February 2017 - Important Points
Current Affairs 18th February 2017 - Details
Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and the Ruler of Dubai and Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Crown prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the nation’s Armed Forces have made this announcement.
• The project will involve a lot of research, especially focusing on the transportation means, energy and food on the red planet.
• The projects also has the objective to find faster transportation methods to Mars.
• The nation would be launching unmanned orbiter called ‘Hope’ for it’s first-ever Mars mission, from a Japanese space Centre in 2020.
Air India introduced first airbus, A320 neo aircraft on 16th February 2017. AirIndia will add 13 more airbuses. Company have taken them on lease from Kuwait headquartered ALAFCO Aviation Lease and Finance Company.
Detailed Information :
• The A320neo family is the world’s best-selling single aisle product line with over 5000 orders from 92 customers from across the world. It was launched in 2010.
• With those 5000 orders only, it has captured almost 60 percent share of the market.
• Its design helps in saving 15% of the fuel with the incorporation of latest technology.
Visit Our Blog