One word substitution for general objects
One word substitution for general objects (MCQ) of English Aptitude includes questions on important One word Substitutions for different type of Objects which are important for all competitive exams.
1) A formal resignation and renunciation of powe
- 1) Regalia
- 2) Axiom
- 3) Abdication
- 4) Fauna
- 1) A modern calender.
- 2) An annual calender with position of stars.
- 3) A calender only with holidays list.
- 4) A calender with historical information.
- 1) Animal that live in both land and sea.
- 2) Animal that live in sea.
- 3) Animal that live in land.
- 4) Animal that live at trees.
- 1) A story told by elders to younger ones.
- 2) A story with no moral.
- 3) A story that express ideas through language.
- 4) A story that express ideas through symbols.
- 1) A statement that required proofs to get it established.
- 2) A statement or proposition that is regarded as being established.
- 3) A statement which is not relevant.
- 4) A statement which is relevant to current situation.
- 1) A nation or person thinking of itself.
- 2) A nation or person talking of peace.
- 3) A nation or person engaged in war.
- 4) A nation or person helping unconditional.
- 1) An examination of tissue removed from a living body.
- 2) An examination of tissue removed from a dead body.
- 3) An examination of old bones.
- 4) An examination of old civilization.
- 1) An act of speaking for ruler.
- 2) An act of speaking against ruler.
- 3) An act of speaking for religion.
- 4) An act of speaking against religion.
- 1) The arrangement of events on the basis of even odd.
- 2) The arrangement of events in some algorithmic way.
- 3) The arrangement of events in the order of their occurrence.
- 4) The arrangement of events in random order.
- 1) A war going to happen in near future.
- 2) A religious war.
- 3) A never ending war.
- 4) A war of past.