One word substitution for groups
One word substitution for groups (MCQ) of English Aptitude includes questions on important One word substitution for different type of Groups which are important for all competitive exams.
1) A small group of people serving community.
2) A small group of people with shared interests.
3) A small group of people with opposite interests
4) A small group of people doing wrong.
Clique meaning in Hindi : गुट
1) a group of people at a meeting.
2) a group of people with evil intentions.
3) a group of people applaud at performance.
4) a group paid to applaud.
Claque meaning in Hindi : किराये के प्रंशसक
1) A collection of notebooks.
2) A collection of goods.
3) A series of islands.
4) A series of stars.
Constellation meaning in Hindi : नक्षत्र/तारों का समूह
1) a funeral procession.
2) a wining procession.
3) uncontrolled crowd.
4) a systematically managed crowd.
Cortege meaning in Hindi : शव-यात्रा
<< Previous Page
Next Page >>
Get Free Current Affairs and Govt Jobs Alerts in your mailbox
Visit Our Blog