One word substitution for places
One word substitution for Places (MCQ) of English Aptitude includes questions on important One word substitution for different type of places which are important for all competitive exams.
- 1) Shelter for elephant.
- 2) Shelter for hen.
- 3) Shelter for dog.
- 4) Shelter for lion.
- 1) A hospital.
- 2) A picnic spot.
- 3) A wonder place.
- 4) A historical place.
- 1) a place where beverages are made.
- 2) a place to display things.
- 3) a place where garments are made.
- 4) a place where money is coined.
- 1) where treasures are kept.
- 2) where woods are kept.
- 3) where clothes are kept.
- 4) where grains are kept.
- 1) a place for housing aeroplanes.
- 2) a place for housing cars.
- 3) a place for housing trucks.
- 4) a place for housing cycles.
- 1) a place for peococks.
- 2) a place for dogs.
- 3) a place for bees.
- 4) a place for monkeys.
- 1) a cage for parrot.
- 2) a cage for rabbits.
- 3) a cage for tiger.
- 4) a cage for lion.
- 1) A special weapon.
- 2) A dress of army used in a war.
- 3) Cover of sword.
- 4) Cloth for covering wound.
- 1) a place for the sick to recover health.
- 2) a place where people take part in some religious occasion.
- 3) a place where things related to old civilization are kept.
- 4) a place which is having history associated with it.
- 1) a place for goods.
- 2) a place for clothes.
- 3) a place for shoes.
- 4) a place for watches.