1) Which of the cars are on both the sides of Maruti car
- 1) Fargo and Mercedes
- 2) Ambassador and Fargo
- 3) Cardilac and Mercedes
- 4) Bedford and Ambassador
2) Which of the following statement is correct
- 1) Bedford is at one end.
- 2) Mercedes is at one end.
- 3) Fiat is next second to the right of Maruti.
- 4) Bedford is next left of Fiat.
3) Which one of the following statements is correct
- 1) Fargo car is in between Ambassador and Fiat.
- 2) Fargo is next right of Cadillac.
- 3) Cadillac is next left to Mercedes car.
- 4) Maruti is fourth right of Mercedes.
4) Which of the following groups of cars is to the right of Ambassador
- 1) Cadillac, Fargo and Maruti
- 2) Maruti, Bedford and Fiat
- 3) Mercedes, Cadillac and Fargo
- 4) Bedford, Cadillac and Fargo
5) Which one of the following is the correct position of Mercedes
- 1) Fourth to the right of Maruti.
- 2) Between Bedford and Fargo.
- 3) Next to the left of Bedford.
- 4) Next to the left of Cadillac.
6) Who is at the extreme left end
- 1) Jayesh
- 2) Subodh
- 3) Alok
- 4) Bhagat
7) Who is in the Middle
- 1) Bhagat
- 2) Subodh
- 3) Jayesh
- 4) Pramod
8) To find the answers to the above questions, which of the given statements can be dispensed with
- 1) None
- 2) A only
- 3) B only
- 4) C only
A is Superfluous.
9) Who among the following is to the immediate left of F
Please refer to Explanation Image.
10) What is true about J and K
- 1) J is male, K is female
- 2) J is female, K is male
- 3) Both are female
- 4) Both are male